Danby 7 Piece Dining Set, Gray Fabric & Cappuccino Wood
SKU: SKU: D522-T-3X-PC35-ST
Danby 7 Piece Dining Set, Gray Fabric & Cappuccino Wood (Table & 6 Upholstered Chairs). Both practical and attractive with its clean modern design, this Danby Dining Set is sure to enhance the look of any room while the contemporary flair complements existing decor. Crafted of solid wood and veneers in a cappuccino finish, this Danby Table strikes a sleek, rectangular silhouette with a slender edge while its base includes a straight apron and four square legs. The Danby Dining Chairs are made from solid wood frames and showcase a clean-lined design founded atop tapered legs, working well in a variety of aesthetics. Wrapped in foam-filled polyester fabric for an inviting feel, these Danby Dining Chairs have a unique hue that works well in a variety of color schemes.
- Finish: Cappuccino
- Materials: Wood Veneer Tabletop; Solid Wood Legs & Apron
- Chair Upholstery Finish & Material: Gray Polyester Vinyl
- Overall Table Weight: 102 LBS
- Overall Table Dimensions: 71.5"W x 40"D x 30"H
- Tabletop Thickness: 1.5"
- Height from Floor to Table Apron: 25.5"
- Space Between Table Legs: 65.5"W x 34"D
- Overall Weight Per Chair: 16 LBS
- Overall Chair Dimensions: 19.5"W x 25"D x 38.5"H
- Seat Size: 18.5"W x 17.5"D x 18"H
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 2.5"
- Backrest Size: 18.5"W x 20"H
- Assembly Instructions >
Many of our items ship within 1 business day via FedEx, UPS or USPS and are delivered between 1 to 5 business days from when the item is picked up by the carrier.
Items that ship via freight carriers, are picked up within 3 business days and are delivered between 5 to 14 business days from when the item is picked up by the carrier.
Pilaster Designs Small Parcel Shipping Policies >
Customers may return eligible items for a refund within 30 days of the delivery date as long as the item is in its original condition and packaging.
Depending on the return, return fees may be deducted from the refund.
Pilaster Designs Return Policy >
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.