Millie Configurable Bedroom Set, Walnut Wood
SKU: SKU: B2187-KHF-KR
Walnut Wood King or Queen Size Configurable Contemporary Panel Bedroom Set (Bed, Dresser & Mirror, Chest, Nightstand). Shown here is this delightful configurable walnut wood panel bedroom set, sure to create a charming, elegant look for your sleeping area. This contemporary with a touch of the traditional, bed is available in a sleek walnut tone, which makes coordinating your bedroom décor easy and stress-free, (mattress and box spring not included). This bed is spacious and has stunning highlights including a sleek rectangular design headboard, footboard, dresser, chest & nightstand that complement the overall design and contributes to the lovely and sophisticated appearance of this furniture. Quality craftsmanship in every facet of production ensures durability and long-lasting wear. Create the inviting bedroom setting of your dreams by choosing this configurable walnut wood panel bedroom set and watch your bedroom area become a haven for relaxation and sweet dreams for years to come.
As this set can be purchased in multiple configurations. Please be sure that your desired configuration was chosen.
- Finish: Walnut
- Materials: Wood; Solid Wood Frame; Mirror
- Bed assembly required
- Drawer knob assembly required (Dresser, Chest & Nightstand)
- Chrome metal drawer pull (Dresser, Chest & Nightstand)
- Drawer on kenlin metal slide (Dresser, Chest & Nightstand)
- Metal drawer pull (Dresser, Chest & Nightstand)
- English dove-tail construction (Dresser, Chest & Nightstand)
- Boxspring Required (Not Included)
Overall Weight & Dimensions:
- Queen Bed: 47 LBS - 87"L x 62.5"W x 55"H (Footboard 17"H)
- King Bed: 51 LBS - 87"L x 78"W x 55"H (Footboard 17"H)
- Dresser: 61 LBS - 59"W x 16"D x 40"H
- Mirror: 10 LBS - 31.5"W x 1"D x 34"H
- Chest: 41 LBS - 31.5"W x 16"D x 48"H
- Nightstand: 17 LBS - 24"W x 16"D x 24"H
- Dresser Drawers: 25"W x 13"D x 6"H
- Chest Drawers: 24"W x 13"D x 6"H
- Nightstand Drawers: 16"W x 13"D x 6"H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.