Wood Filler Furniture Repair Kit
SKU: SKU: B07MW3RHKY
NADAMOO Wood Filler Furniture Repair Kit Wood Scratch Repair Furniture Touch Up Kit Cover Surface Scratch for Wooden Floor Table Door Cabinet Veneer, 12 Dark Color Kit Black White Gray Oak
- This furniture repair kit contains 12 wood fillers and 1 brush.
- Twelve Unique Colors: White, Ivory, Wood White, Cedar, Red Oak, Red Sandalwood, Dalbergia, Black Walnut, Teak, Mahogany, Gray, Black. And you can mix colors to match the colors of your hardwood furniture.
- Easy to Apply: Squeeze repair filler into the repair area, and then smooth the surface with a scraper. Or you can use the brush for a detailed touch-up.
- Ideal for Wood Scratch Repair: Suitable to cover surface scratches for wood veneer, desk furniture, wood floors, trims, cabinets, tables, beds, frames, doors, and more.
- Restore all kinds of damages such as chips, cracks, dents, holes, pet marks, and scruffs. You can repair furniture by yourself, do not need to ask an experienced professional to retouch your scratched furniture, etc.
Timber furniture can look beautiful in your home but if it’s scratched or damaged in any way it can look really awful, many people think that once a piece of furniture has a nick or a scratch on it there’s nothing you can do about it but that’s not always the case.
This furniture repair kit is perfect for anyone wanting to tidy up and do minor scratch repairs on any stained for touching up timber furniture timber.
Furniture refinishing will be easier from here on out!
White, Ivory, Wood White, Cedar, Red Oak, Red Sandalwood, Dalbergia, Black Walnut, Teak, Mahogany, Gray, Black shades.
You can also mix them to match the colors you need.
Restore Scratch for Wood Surface
After cleaning the furniture piece thoroughly, squeeze a small amount of wood filler over the damaged area.
Smooth it into the scratch with a tail scraper and remove any excess. Then wait until it dry.
Or you can color the furniture surface with a brush.
Great for quick and easy touch-ups of scratches on wood furniture, moldings, cabinets, doors, laminate floor, and other wood surfaces in your home.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.